Monday, July 11, 2011

365

Today is my first day.

The first person that greeted me is the receptionist Ben. I know he likes me especially like my story of spending a whole day catching one crab.I can see something shining in his eyes when he saw me. But he can never remember my name. "Too many people come and go". That's always his excuse.I don't mind.

Then I saw my boss, a serious-looking middle-aged man. I like him because he is a nice guy. I don't like him because he doesn't seem to be a creative and curious person.

The third person I met is one of my interviewers. "It's my first day." I smiled. "Welcome!", he said,"Actually I am leaving." I showed surprise on my face but inside I know it's so common in this industry. Good luck, man! We will meet again someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment